Hola a todos, os informamos que hay algunas novedades en la herramienta de GoLabZ “Conclussion Tool”. Os publicamos en el blog el mensaje de su responsable para que sepáis cuáles son los cambios. También hay un vídeo que podéis seguir.
Dear ILS authors,
This weekend we will update the conclusion tool at Golabz. The main changes are:
- The conclusion tool will automatically load the hypotheses made by the student in the hypothesis scratchpad
- The conclusion tool will also load questions made in the question scratchpad (this was a frequent request from ILS authors).
If you have created an ILS with the conclusion tool in it, it will automatically be updated to the new format, including the configuration choices you have made. Still, you may want to check your ILS. Students do not need to load their hypotheses (and now also questions) anymore so if you have told your students this in the text of the ILS you should adapt this text.
The default help of the conclusion tool has also been updated to match the new set-up. Unfortunately you have to update the help text yourself. Please select and copy the text of the new help file below and paste, go the configuration option on the conclusion tool and replace the old text by the new one.
The new help of the conclusion tool is:
Select a hypothesis or question by clicking it and do the following:
- Add one or more data graphs and/or observations by clicking the plus icon
- Double click on the added data or observation for more information
- Adjust the confidence level of the hypothesis, if available
- Explain your change or describe what you have learned by typing in text in the text box
Select the next hypothesis or question and repeat the steps above
In the video is shown how you can edit the help text: